SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
What Are Dentures?
In short, dentures are false teeth that are used to replace missing teeth. They are usually made out of plastic or porcelain. Dentures can be either full dentures, which replace all of the teeth in the upper or lower jaw, or partial dentures, which only replace some of the teeth.
Partial dentures are used when there are still some natural teeth remaining. They can be either removable or fixed (also called “bridges”). Removable partial dentures have metal clasps that attach to the natural teeth and hold the denture in place, but you can remove them for cleaning. Fixed partial dentures are cemented to the natural teeth.
Full dentures are used when all of the teeth in the upper or lower jaw are missing. They are held in place by suction and natural saliva, allowing you to eat and speak with ease and comfort. You can remove them at night or whenever you need to for cleaning and care.
All-on-4 dentures are a type of full denture that is supported by only four implants. This makes them more stable and comfortable than traditional dentures. Patients prefer this option for the added benefits it brings, including:
- Increased stability
- Improved durability
- Ideal functioning for both speaking and eating
- Convenient and easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance
Get Relief Today
Are Dentures Right for Me?
Dentures in Irvine are a great way to improve your smile and restore your confidence. Whether you need full dentures or partial dentures, our team can help you find the right solution for your needs.
- If you are missing all of your teeth, dentures are a great option. They can be made to look natural and blend in with your existing teeth. Dentures can also be used to fill in gaps in your smile.
- If you are missing some of your teeth, partial dentures are a good option. They can be used to replace one or more missing teeth without committing to full dentures. Partial dentures can also be used to fill in gaps in your smile.
All-on-4 dentures are a great option for those who are missing all of their teeth. All-on-4 dentures are more stable and comfortable than traditional dentures. They are an increasingly popular option for patients who want a long-lasting solution for tooth loss for years to come.
Benefits of Dentures
There are many benefits of dentures that our patients report loving, including:
- Improved appearance: Dentures can improve the appearance of your smile and make you look younger.
- Improved confidence: Dentures can restore your confidence and make you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health: Dentures can improve your oral health by filling in gaps in your smile and preventing food from getting caught in your teeth.
- Improved speech: Dentures can improve your speech by filling in gaps in your teeth.
- Improved chewing: Dentures can improve your chewing by filling in gaps in your teeth.
Before & After Denture
What’s the Process for Getting Dentures?
The process for getting dentures in Irvine will vary depending on your individual needs. If you are missing all of your teeth, you will need to have full dentures made. The first step is to have a consultation with our team to discuss your options. Once you have decided on the type of denture you want, our team will take impressions of your teeth and gums. These impressions will be used to create your dentures, customizing them so they are an ideal match for your individual situation and facial structure. If you are missing some of your teeth, you will need to have partial dentures made, but the process is similar. For all-on-4, there is the additional step of having the four implant posts placed. Though this adds an extra step to the process, the benefits far outweigh the extra time to wait, such as increased durability, stability, and performance.
The first step is to have a consultation with our team to discuss your options with our tooth replacement specialist. We work closely with you to find the best way to restore your smile based on your individual needs and goals.
Schedule Your Appointment
If you are struggling with tooth loss, you can call us to schedule your appointment to learn about the ways we can get your smile back to full. After a full evaluation, we can help you decide on your tooth replacement solution ranging from dentures to dental implants. Call us, your Irvine dentist, or use our online form to set up your appointment today for dentures in Irvine. We look forward to doing our part in giving you back a full smile that you love.